Software Testing Service
High quality software must consistently meet expectations
Software Test Service
In the rapidly developing IT world, software test activities are getting valued every day. Nowadays software testing is handled not only at the end of the process, but throughout the life cycle of the project.
Reasons behind this approach:
- Increasing the software quality
- Preventing possible risks by specifying possible errors
- Saving time and reducing cost
- Being unable to detect proactively the errors and risks that occur for various reasons (software errors, unpredictable problems etc)
- Factors that cause risks and errors during the test time
- Software development personnel running the tests
- Insufficient equipment and test resources
- Lack of know-how to run the test time properly
- Operational blindness that can occur when expert software development personnel participate in the tests.
- Running the system and integration tests of the solutions and/or systems correctly and safely before the product reaches the end user
- Necessity of fact that project needs to have complete equipment and hardware
- Test processes run by unqualified test engineers cause unstoppable risks and decrease in the project quality.
People make mistakes, these mistakes create defects in code, software, system or document.
Services and Solutions that we provide
- Producing customized test solutions for our customers’ needs by focusing on Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Increasing test preparation and implementation efficiency, test effectiveness, and test output quality.
- Specification of test infrastructure in the direction the customers’ needs.
- Specification of teams and team roles with respect to the size of the project.
- Planning foreseeable test and related goals
- Parallel execution test analysis and design with software development
- Specification of test types and related tools that will be used in the project (automation, load, performance etc)
Our Software Test Processes
Test Level We Use
- Unit Test: Testing a specific part of the code
- Integration Test: Testing if units work with each other
- System Test: Testing if the integrated system is working as expected
- Acceptance Test: Test done by the user
Test Type We Use
- Installation Testing
- Compliance Testing
- Smoke and Logic Testing
- Regression Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- Functional and Non-functional Testing
- Load and Performance Testing
- Usability Testing
- Safety Testing
- Stress Testing
Test Techniques We Use
- Black box testing
- White box testing
Test Automation Tools We Use
- IBM Rational Functional Tester
- SmartBear Test Complete
- HP Quality Center
- HP Quick Test Professional
- Black Duck Scan
- Oracle Application Testing Suite
- SOAP UI
In the present day, software testing should be actively handled not only at the end of the process, but throughout the life cycle.
We have experience in global product development projects, especially software maintenance and support, and knowledge that has been invested in our institution.
We increase the quality of the product and customer satisfaction by focusing on issues such as optimizing the product life cycle, improving the sustainability and reliability of the product, and providing a cost advantage by switching to a different architecture. Over 10 years of software testing experience and knowledge.
Our testing experience gained in projects developed globally and in different sectors.
Our experience in test process management in accordance with TMMI standards. High customer satisfaction achieved by providing quality assurance.
Our expert test teams, who have ISTQB certificate and are familiar with the test processes
focus on detail